If you suffer from sleepless nights, insomnia treatment is needed as quickly as possible.
I've had many patients who suffered from disturbed sleeping patterns. My holistic approach effectively treats insomnia.
6 Tips to cure insomnia naturally (in case your insomnia is caused by unhealthy physical habits)
There are natural ways to help you get a good night's sleep that may work for some people. Here are 6 tips to help with insomnia:
- Start off by cutting back on coffee and tea after 6.00pm.
- Cut back on alcohol intake - it's a mistake to think it will help.
- Research has shown that the blue light emitted from TV screens and computer devices affect our sleep patterns. Switch devices off at least 30 mins before going to bed.
- Don't eat heavily late in the evening. Changing your eating and drinking patterns are often easy ways for beating insomnia problems.
- Avoid high-energy foods and drinks or anything with a high sugar content late in the evening.
- Let your body learn a regular pattern by going to bed and getting up at the same time. If you have a "lie in" don't make it more than an hour.
Choosing the best treatment for Insomnia
An initial consultation to discuss your sleep deprivation problems would be the best way forward. To book a session or find out more about how I can help you feel free to contact me.
"I no longer feel drained in the morning and through the day, no more living a life of a zombie. I have much more energy and motivation to do things and I feel happier and sense of joy of just being alive has returned."
"It all makes a sense why I couldn't sleep more than 2 hours per night. Bbut what's of the most importance to me is that the torture ended and I can switch off. I feel fresh and new and relaxed."